Ahora puedes disfrutar de un 25% de descuento por ser de ALMA para inscribirte en los talleres ofrecidos por MediaXchange. Puedes encontrar la información y el acceso al registro para los talleres aquí. Los talleres se ofrecen íntegramente en inglés, con los títulos y fechas que se indican.
Solicítanos el código para aplicar el descuento en firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Writing, Structuring, and Developing a Hit TV Show for TV SCREENWRITERS, CREATIVE PRODUCERS, AND COMMISSONERS with John Yorke
- Advanced Structure & Story Rules: Monday 7th – Friday 11th September 2020 (únicamente disponible en forma de grabación).
- Advanced Character & Dialogue: Monday 5th – Friday 9th October 2020
2) The Role of the Showrunner – Breaking The Mould– Tuesdays & Thursdays, starting Tuesday, September 22nd and ending on Thursday, November 5th, 2020.
- Tuesday, September 22nd @ 10:30am BST – Frank Spotnitz Utilising US principles in European Productions
- Wednesday, September 23rd @ 4:00pm BST – Sarah Treem Evolution and application of the original showrunner role to the global future
- Thursday, September 24th @ 2:45pm BST – David Simon Masterclass with David Simon
- Tuesday, September 29th @ 4:00pm BST – Curro Royo Building an international creatives team across nations and cultures
- Thursday, October 1st @ 9:00am BST – Vicki Madden The creator as the axis of the show’s vision. Leading the collaborative process from development and financing to commission
- Tuesday, October 6th @ 4:00pm BST – Peter Blake Running a multi-language Series
- Thursday, October 8th @ 4:00pm BST – Emma Frost The Writer as Creative Leader, navigating the decision-making process to get what you want on screen. Juggling the writing, management and politics of a show’s tone, direction, and notes process
- Tuesday, October 20th @ 4:00pm BST – Erik Skjoldbjærg Running a Show as a Writer/Director
- Thursday, October 22nd @ 4:00pm BST – Veena Sud How the nature of storytelling is changing and adapting to the demands of different platforms, including the potential for short form.
- Tuesday, October 27th @ 4:00pm GMT – Alon Aranya Selling an International Drama into the US – Formats vs Originals
- Thursday, October 29th @ 4:00pm GMT – Malin-Sarah Gozin Sustaining long running series. Identifying successful DNA for spin offs, adaptations and remakes
- Thursday, November 5th @ 4:00pm GMT – With Normal People’s Ed Guiney and Emma Norton Successfully adapting bestselling IP
3) The International Film Business with Angus Finney– 28th September – 1st October, 2020
4) Streaming Platforms: Understanding your options– November 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th and 26th, 2020